Friday, October 10, 2008

oct. 10 2008

gooooood morning all.

My first load of laundry is in. my cookies for the amvets aux. bake and craft sale are mixed and ready for the oven. and I've recovered from my bowling defeat. so lets get on with it. thank you Monica lifeonthehilltop for tagging and encouraging me. SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME



1.)I am the second of 8 children born to Gordon and Doris Matson, a very prolific Midwestern couple.



2.) From the late 60's thru the 70's i made my living as a Go-Go dancer in San Diego. something my friends like to point out when i'm noticed on the dance floor.



3.) I collect cookbooks i have over 500 in my collection I pick them up at thrift stores and yard sales. if i have one you want just ask and it's yours.



4.)I can't stand it when people pronounce the "T" in often, or the "S" in Des Monies



5.) If i could call any address in the world home it would be the Del Coronado Hotel, Coronado Island, Ca.



6.) My favorite holiday is Mothers Day. it doesn't pretend to be anything it's not and it's all about Me.



7.) I still miss the TV show Home Front (mid 80's). Any show i get hooked on is doomed for the dumpster. so be on guard fans of Army wife's, lipstick jungle and the closer.



thank you for reading my blog i would love to tag someone but I'm so new here i don't have anyone to tag yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can you believe there wasnt one surprise in that list at all i guess youre not giving up any secrets to your faithful blog readers.