Thursday, October 30, 2008

oct. 30 2008

wow my first award now I'm a blogger :) thank you ms. Monica.



six things i value: excluding the ones ms. Monica already covered



1. my health, if you have your health you have everything, i don't know who said that but somebody did.

2. my education. It's right up there with health. with an education the world is open to you.

3. the sun it gives us light and keeps us warm. even in the winter when it's cold and the sun is shining i feel better.

4. music, it can stir more emotion in a person then i have the ability to express

5.the freedom to make my own chooses, so many people in this world don't have that most basic of human rights, how sad.

6.the ability to recognize all of the blessings that have been bestowed on me,there have been so many i sometimes feel guilty.



Six things i don't value:



1. tardiness, it's inconsiderate and tells me you think I'm not all the important.

2. fighting, verbal or physical did it really ever accomplish anything ?

3. winter, bet ye didn't see that one coming.

4. uninvited guests, or people who don't call before they stop by. how rude.

5. liver, i know god made it for a reason but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for human consumption.

6. teenagers, they are gods test of faith, with the exception of two and you know who you are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i see, then you are the reason i can never "just drop by" someones house even if they tell me to