Thursday, January 22, 2009

jan 22,2009

I can't say I'm sorry to see that Jan. is well into it's second half. this week i am keeping busy with the first stages of preparation getting ready for Easter and a visit from two of my favorite people in the whole world. I have been clearing out all the bed rooms and preparing them for new floors. next week i will be putting the house somewhat back together. and redoing the walls in the computer room they need a lot of work. i will be disabling my Internet for a few days ( part of clearing the room. SO hope to have lots of great pics when i return. Hope thechurchinthegrass was a success last night

1 comment:

Ken said...

It was a success. We had another person from Walnut Street and had some encouraging words after the service. Pray that God will continue to work through us, his imperfect vessels.