Friday, January 9, 2009

jan. 9 2009


I am accepting hilltoppers tag so here go.... 7 things you may not know about me

1) i hate it on wheel of fortune when they ask a contestant if they are married and they respond with "yes pat, i'm married to my wonderful husband/wife fill in name" we of course your married to your husband/wife we didn't think you were married to the family dog.

2) I starting drawing social security benefits this month.

3) I'm addicted to computer solitaire, once i start playing i can't quite till i win.

4) I'm really not that into betty boop anymore, i got rid of most of my collection in a garage sell last year.

5) I remember one "past life"

6) I scan the real estate web site everyday looking for a home closer to my youngens

7) i once wore daves underwear

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heres hoping you find that home. maybe it could also be further south than your current home :)